In IoT things are physical world (physical things) or digital world (virtual items) objects that can be identified and integrated into a communication network. Things have related information, which can be static or dynamic.
The main aim of Internet of Things (IoT) is a more efficient economy by automating processes and eliminating human influence
Physical things exist in the physical world, and can be measured, activated and turned on. Examples of physical things include the environment, industrial robots, goods and electrical equipment.
Virtual things exist in the world of information and can be stored and managed. Examples of virtual items include multimedia content and applications software.
- Upgrade your process control system to IoT
- Preventive maintenance management
- Digital image of the equipment for its lifecycle, integration with PLM .
- Management of technological and production processes
- Solutions for intelligent security services
- Solutions for intelligent services of comfortable personal environment
- Solutions for intelligent services to optimize household cost
- Fleet management for transport companies
- Usage-based insurance
- Technical service according to current conditions
- Automatic data transmission from mPOS-terminals and analisys
- Behavior analisys and proposal based on customer habbits
- Tracking goods and materials
- Transport management and route planning
- Integration with warehouse equipment for warehouse operations management
Annette IoT platform provides all the necessary functionality for making development projects in the areas of production and services using Internet technology of things (IoT). The implementation of IoT technologies in industrial production changes the form and essence of the production process. With implementation of automation using IoT technology, production capacity and the products they produce can be linked via data networks. This allows you to separate sections of the production lines to communicate with each other in real time, creating a single production process is controlled based on the digital image of the product and its interaction with information systems of production.
Creating a smart city is a defining moment in the evolution of Internet technology things. Quite different technologies are combined in a large-scale multi-layered solutions.
Solutions to create a smart city based on the Annette IoT enable efficient use of urban infrastructure: the objects of public services; road infrastructure; intellectual stuffing connected units: meters, gauges, thereby making it possible to conduct real-time monitoring of the flow of water, gas and electricity. Inefficient use of natural resources will be the last to leave in the past, at the same time including the IoT solutions in housing processes, public transport and traffic management, waste cleaning, integration with public safety solutions, we can set new standards for comfortable urban life.
- modeling application
- the creation of the list of threats
- elimination of risks
- check address risks
- scenario modeling steps
- security and privacy of user-level applications
- security and privacy integration services
- security and privacy at the level of IoT devices:
- function analysis, a failure which affects the security
- analysis of the function whose work is connected with the boundary of trust (whether to allow the device to operate the equipment or restrict only data collection, etc.)
- Uniform safety concept
- The terms of reference for implementation
- Design decisions
A mesh network is a network topology in which each node relays data for the network. All mesh nodes cooperate in the distribution of data in the network.
Mesh networks can relay messages using either a flooding technique or a routing technique. With routing, the message is propagated along a path by hopping from node to node until it reaches its destination. To ensure all its paths’ availability, the network must allow for continuous connections and must reconfigure itself around broken paths, using self-healing algorithms such as Shortest Path Bridging. Self-healing allows a routing-based network to operate when a node breaks down or when a connection becomes unreliable. As a result, the network is typically quite reliable, as there is often more than one path between a source and a destination in the network.